I get misdirected email

Jan 04 2011 Published by under Mental Health

As if my own fan club isn't obnoxious enough, now I am getting some of PZ's email, too. This email was sent to me (what do I look like, a fucking secretary?), so before I take out the trash, I am sharing the wealth. Maybe you'll find this amusing.

Sent: Tue, January 4, 2011 3:37:20 PM
Subject: Yeah PZ MYERS ESQ; tried blogging but my screen failed, so contacting many within our circle for this blog post

Well Pz Myers esq; after me preparing a letter were "i" was going to speak of His great personality, and charater for being such a great host/allowing to be in His parade he ditched me! But being a man of my Word, "i" must give proof of the eternal deity requested by the Bald Nerd with Red Side burns!
The first http is of an Amazing act of God who now prepares His earth for His return, where He literally came to my aid when some very evil men were trying to stop me for satan/death! Were these men some Mad Atheist gang?? No, they were/are what all look upon and call Holymen of God, yet are men who serve death! The consuming God showed up over mexico for me against these men and also of men in Mexico and south America! http://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/2010/04/famous-ufo-cases-2004-mexican-ufo.html ...
The last three urls are of the Holyones filmed by science and different film makers around earth, and is of the Holy Ones nearly always seen coming in or out of the Lakes of Fire for told of Rev:20:14-15 and of where they take the souls of men then come back out of the Lakes of Fire/Volcanoes!
For biblical ference to know what you will be looking at Exodus 8:22 the God of the Midst of the Earth, and Exodus 13:21 the Pillar of a cloud during the day, and pillar of Fire by Night! The majority of the men and women on this blog of PZ MYERS ESQ; will be alive when He comes pouring through the clouds with Millions of Spirits/Angels as those in the Films to consume all flesh from off the land!
The men the Holyone stood against for and with me back in 2004 so "i" could/can continue calling out to those people who many have been made Atheist do to the evil men of evangelism that tried stopping me, yet God allowed me To prophesy His standing with me, "i" literally foretold to those evil men to meet me in a field and bring death/satan with them, and "i" would bring the Holyones of GOD! After they viewed them over mexico they asked my forgiveness, "i" refused!
For more word on the now finishing of Gods purpose for earth and His now gathering of science and theology go to the website at http://www.adamandeveseedgatheringministry.com on all pages are many waking proofs/truths...it has begun...PZ MYERS ESQ; You are a man of Destiny do not let men such as pat robertson or any keep you from IT...Much respect to all of Gods book of Life...it has begun...now back to my research/study...thank you for your Being such a forgiving host...

Not only is this correspondent unable to formulate a coherent thought and commit it to the page, but this correspondent is obviously lacking in the ability to write at all. To add further insult to injury, this missive is filled with misspellings, typographical errors, grammatical and punctuation errors that would should make his English teacher seriously contemplate suicide.

After attempting to make sense of this mindless tripe, I've come to the only conclusion one can make from reading the above piece: just because everyone enjoys freedom of speech in America doesn't mean that everyone should be so brazen as to indulge in it.

• Elf Eye says:

I wouldn't venture to diagnose from a writing sample (I'm addressed as 'DR.' by virtue of a Ph.D. in English rather than an MD) but a student once submitted a piece of writing like that in one of my classes when I was a TA; and although I was never provided with the details by supervisors who had to step in, I did form the impression that the student was suffering from something along the lines of schizophrenia. There was rather a disconcerting episode of his waiting for me in the office I shared with other TAs smoking cigarette after cigarette and folks hunting for me to warn me away from the building.

Totally unrelated: I hope you are feeling well and that you have an excellent New Year lacking in drama--in unpleasant drama, anyway.

• grrlscientist says:

good to hear from you again! i've missed you.

your student episode sounds rather exciting, how did that turn out?

(thanks for the eventless wishes, too!)

• I want to develop a tool for my gmail account that kicks poorly worded email ramblings to the spam folder. I'm going to market it as the "Grammar Hammer."

• Dear grrlscientist,

It is unfortnate that you must use the f word. It reminds me of Mark Chiu-Carroll and the way he deals with dissent and the clientele at Pharyngula, Panda's Thumb and After the Bar Closes. I thought Scientopia was supposed to be a cut above those intellectual ghettos.

jadavison wordpress.com

• Fred the Bulbous Squidge says:

Dear Fluppy the Wonder Whelk,

I thought Scientopia was supposed to be a cut above those intellectual ghettos.

Not since you and I hijacked a thread here, we are responsible for lowering the tone. You and I.

Hope you're keeping well, by the way.

Fred the Bulbous Squidge

PS It wasn't you who sent the email erroneously to Grrl, was it?

• Kausik Datta says:

It is unfortnate that you must use the f word.

Gee, Scientopia must be more like Pharyngula than I'd ever imagined. Look, it even has its own tone-troll!!

• There's not a dimes worth of difference between Scientopia and Pharyngula, Panda's Thumb or After The Bar Closes. The same resident dingbats, always with their cowardly pseudonyms and foul mouthed rhetoric, There is only one reason that a person must disguise his identity. It is FEAR, fear that everything he believes may be dead wrong. That is precisely why all the Darwinian cesspools are crawling with pseudonymous blowhards. They are all scared fecesless of the truth which is that there is absolutely nothing in neo-Darwinian mysticism that can account for anything beyond the elaboration of intraspecific varieties none of which are incipient species anyway. Besides, creative evolution is a phenomenon of the distant past as any fool, can plainly see. You Darwimps know you are wrong about everything but you are hamstrung by a congenital atheism that makes you stone deaf to what Einstein called the "music of the spheres." You all are blind as the proverbial bat as well to the world in which you find your pathetic selves.

'A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five."
    Grouch Marx

In case anyone is interested, Fred the Bulbous Squidge is really John Mark Brewer, some kind of half assed statistician and certainly not a biologist even by the wildest stretch of the imagination. I featured Bob O'Hara, John Mark Brewer along with Mark Chiu-Carroll and Paul Zachary Myers in "An Essay On Insults" available on my home page under "newer essays" at the top of the page. That essay along with several others will appear in a second edition of my book "Unpublished Evolution Papers of John A. Davison," Lulu publishers. Buy it and get up to speed on the most ridiculous proposition ever to find the printed page - Darwinian mysticism.

Thanks for exposing yourself Fat Fred. You are a Prince among men.

It doesn't get any better than this.

I love it so!

jadavison.wordpress.com

• I love closing down threads like I just did this one. It is the best evidence that Darwinism is dead as the proverbial hammer.

"Darwinians of the world unite. You have nothing to lose but your natural selection."
    after Karl Marx

"Ask not for whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee."
    Ernest Hemingway

"Davison is the Darwinian's worst nightmare."
    Terry Trainor

Sweet dreams!

It doesn't get any better than this.

I love it so!

jadavison.wordpress.com

• Adrian says:

I see the nutter is still here Grrl. Can't his carer get him some stronger meds?

• Fred the Bulbous Squidge says:

@Fluppy the Wonder Whelk

Who is this John Mark Brewer imposter!?!

Perhaps my real name is Fred the Bulbous Squidge and Mark John Brewer is my pseudonym? Didn't think of that, did you?!

And for the record, I have a complete bottom, not half a one.

Thanks for exposing yourself Fat Fred. You are a Prince among men.

You can tell that by me exposing myself? I didn't realise royal genitalia was so distinctive.

Whereas the doornail continues to live a fruitful life? Great news!

• Adrian says:

I see by "close down" JAD means "run away".

"Hit me with your Darwin stick.... it's good to be a lunatic."
    John A. Davison (misquoting again)

• I love it when Darwinian masochists insist on displaying their position in such indelible fashion. Your silly science is dead as a hammer and always has been. It is nothing more than 152 years of mass hysteria which will ensure the demise of every single scientist who was dumb enough to use his real name when supporting it. That explains why the vast majority of the denizens of the Darwinian ghettos of Pharyngula, Panda's Thumb, EvC, After The Bar Closes and richarddawkins.net are all using phony handles. They must know they are all wrong or they would affix their real names to their nasty comments like their hero Paul Zachary Myers does. Myers is hell bent n his own destruction and doing a masterful job of ensuring it.

jadavison.wordpress.com

• with emotionally unbalanced and potentially violent kooks like you around, john, it's no wonder that most atheists use a pseudonym.

what i can't understand is if "god is love," then why are his minions so hateful and violent towards everyone? or is this what "god's love" really is? if so, i can certainly do without god's love in my life.

• Fred the Bulbous Squidge says:

@Fluppy the Wonder Whelk

Fluppy, you do realise statements like these bear more than a passing resemblance to those of stalkers, the kind we see reported on the TV news when they've finally flipped and shot dead their "target" along with a bunch of bystanders?

You do realise that, don't you?

If you want to stop being regarded as a nutter, quit the Psycho routine and address arguments in a sane and rational manner.

Sorry, what was I thinking? Went a bit mad just there, sorry everyone.

• grrlscientist says:

john davison has been banned as a result of "outing" me as a form of harassment that clearly was meant to intimidate me on my own blog.

sorry everyone, i know he was entertaining, but the fact that i have a pseudonym has nothing to do with being an atheist and everything to do with my professional life.

i'd say "back to your regularly scheduled programming" but it seems the primary form of entertainment has been removed from the equation. i guess we'll have to muddle along as best we can without so much hatred and vitriol.

• Adrian says:

Get in the queue, Bob.
    Sorry Grrl, I had had enough of his raving, I promise to be good from now on so please don't ban me!

• Fred the Bulbous Squidge says:

john davison has been banned? Fair enough.

What about Fluppy the Wonder Whelk, is he still able to post?

• grrlscientist says:

i'll leave that decision up to you (unless fluppy pisses me off first, of course).