The following video is an instructional parody on the program, "How to be a cult leader." This video is interlaced with real footage of Christians engaging in behavior that is identical to brainwashed cult members.
Although the vast majority of Christians do not engage in the extreme behavior depicted in this video, the kinds of abuse propagated in the name of Christianity must be brought to the attention of moderate Christians everywhere.
Although not every Church or Christian engages in the actions depicted in this video, these images serve as a powerful reminder of religion's great potential for abuse and how, at their core, most religions are superstitious-filled, man-made tools designed for power and control.
Religion has a much darker side than the faithful would like to admit. By propagating superstitious beliefs, fear and intolerance are allowed to grow among the ignorant, the suffering and the impoverished. People of all religions must be made aware of what they are participating in and what effect it has on the world around them.
"It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness." ~ Carl Sagan
- How to Become a Cult Leader [film]
- The Many Faces of Benny Hinn (24 part series)
- The Way Of The Master Series [Season 1, Episode 7: "Atheism"]
- Witness to Seal Beach Kid (Way of the Master)
- Creationism propaganda for children caught on camera
- Peanut Butter - Atheist Worst Nightmare!
- Jesus Camp
- Homosexuality is a Sin
- Dispatches - Return to Africa's Witch Children (5 part series)